Friday 1 December 2006

Trip down Memory Lane

I have just spent 3 hours looking for a website that was under my nose all the time, grrr!

I came across the following site
(Plymouth Argyle FC Flickr photoset) about a month ago, which primarily documents Home Park before, during and after redevelopment of phase 1 (amongst the antics of a naked PAFC supporter at the World Cup) and is a fabulous trip down memory lane.

I particularly remember when young having an irrational fear of the Lyndhurst turnstiles (pictured), and looking at that picture it still gives me the shivers.


And I also discovered my first 'official link' to this blog thanks to Semper Viridis! Cheers mate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, that's my picture set!!

IJN

Plymothian said...

I know Ian, that's why it was under my nose all the time.